Will we need event insurance?

Yes, a certificate of liability for a minimum of $100,000 naming Media Borough as additional insured is required. You should contact your homeowner's insurance agent or an event insurance company.

Show All Answers

1. What is the cost?
2. Can we decorate?
3. Do you provide tables and chairs?
4. Do you provide tablecloths?
5. Can we serve alcohol?
6. Can we serve food?
7. What are the hours that we can rent?
8. Will we need event insurance?
9. What deposits are required?