Borough of Media Real Estate Taxes were mailed out in February.
The total tax rate for the 2023 calendar year is 2.000 mils of assessed valuation. The discount collection date ends March 31st. 2023. If your taxes are in escrow, please forward your bill to your mortgage company.
- Personal checks accepted for only the exact amount & cash is NOT accepted.
- Payments MUST be received or postmarked by US Postal Service by due date otherwise they will be returned.
- When using online bill pay services you must include the parcel number or address of property on check.
If you are interested in meeting Katey McVerry, Tax Collector in person for a stamped receipt please see below for 2023 Walk-In Tax Collection Dates & Times.
- Week of March 20th - Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Week of March 27th - Monday, Wednesday, 2:30 pm -4:30 pm & Thursday 9:30-12:30
- You can always email for an appointment- email@example.com
*Due to an unexpected clerical error on the first bill , a second real estate bill was mailed out. Please note the only error on the bill was the discount ending date*
Do not forget to file your Yearly EIT with Keystone Collections Group on April 15th, 2023
What is the EIT (Earned Income Tax) Collected by Keystone Collections Group?
The Earned Income Tax is a 1% tax on earned income, wages, or net profits for residents of Borough of Media. State law requires employers to withhold the tax from payroll. The Borough's earned income tax collector, Keystone Collections Group, enables residents to make quarterly payments online. By law, all Pennsylvania residents with earned income, wages or net profits must file an annual local earned income return online or by mail by April 15 . Even if you have an employer withholding or are not expecting a refund, you must still file a timely return.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section and find more information on at www.KeystoneCollects.com. If you have questions about any responses you receive from Keystone Collection Group, please contact them directly at 1-866-539-1100. Please note that Keystone Collections Group is the chosen tax administrator by the Delaware County Tax Consortium and used for all communities in the County that have an EIT.