The steering committee will serve a consistent advisory role in the project. The committee is made up of Council members, borough staff, local planning professionals, and zoning experts. In collaboration within the project team, they will provide local expertise and guidance on technical issues and help ensure there are widespread opportunities for the public to participate in the development of the code.
The steering committee members and their roles
- Brian Hall, Borough Council
- Amy Johnson, Borough Council
- Paul Robinson, Borough Council
- Robert Scott, Borough Solicitor
- Kevin Matson, Borough Engineer
- Greg Krykewicz, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission / TCDI
- Brittany Forman, Borough Manager
- Jim Jeffery, Borough Code Enforcement Director
- Karen Taussig-Lux, Grants Administrator
- Katie Friesen, Planning Commission
- Bill Martin, Zoning Hearing Board
FHI Studio are experts in land use planning and form-based codes. FHI Studio works with communities to update, revise, and rewrite land use regulations to ensure they are an expression of a community’s values. The zoning codes we develop are graphically driven, user-friendly, and focused on solutions-driven standards.